quinta-feira, 19 de abril de 2012

pieces of writing on the way to Santiago

Hostel Teo (Book of the Pilgrim, 21/07/2011, page 72)
 
Since the Porto (Ermesinde), only the bike, but it was only the first day.
The brotherhood between people don`t have boundaries on his way to Santiago.
I wish this trip had not end.I know that in practice it is not possible.
For me the good times will never end and the lived memories of wonderful persons that I had the opportunity to meet and share: food, drink and various emotions.
I am not thinking repeat, not for lack of courage, but because "never come back to where you were happy." This walk is unrepeatable and I want to keep to myself as I can.
"Bom Caminho" to all
Mario Santos (Leça da Palmeira)



Hostel Teo (Book of the Pilgrim, 09.04.2012, page 177)
 
Hello
sometimes the way it takes time to jump.In this time I jumped at page 72 in this book to this day ..
The last time, I came alone and cycling, this time with my daughter Inês (23). Way from the Porto through S. Pedro de Rates, Tamel, Redondela, Pontevedra,Caldas de Reis, Teo and it was different, weight on the feet too, but the emotion was always growing it was good.Our new friends like the old one are not of always or forever, but to enjoy them,to learn up and to teach yourself and I´ll go to tell  St James .Now I am satisfied .Mission well done. .Congratulations all pilgrims and one embrace.See later.
Mário Santos (58, Ermesinde)

Sem comentários: