quinta-feira, 19 de abril de 2012

Mel em Tamel - Honey Tamel, The boy who knew how to smile


Carefully down the stairs towards the bathrooms, in the opposite direction  a small and weak boy smiled to me as if greeting.
 
  He was just around me, always smiling.On evening while he played on the computer with the older brother I, his father and another pilgrim drank a little red wine and we are talking about.He, looked at us, smiled and watched always..It was very nice and insightful, the gesture often used to tell me something. Neither he nor I speak English the language of it. Our mutual willingness to communicate overcame any language. Our familly had lunch together. In Tamel distributes smiling enormous sympathy - Honey. 
Wrote a piece of paper your name so I'm not mistaken  to pronounce.
At the way  this small and puny pilgrim sandals with socks or without them, shorts and t-shirts, brown hair, green eyes alive, freckles on the face, thin lips and smile dropped ,always with the smile on his face, lit up the caminho.We took sometimes breakfast together, picked oranges from the trees for him, till pizza and chocolate together, I read him the history of Uncle Scrooge and Donald, in his own language that do not dominate on the avenue of plane trees sit down on the red park bench beside the River Lima and he smiled, always smile and said , how nice!.On Caldas de Reis in kindergarten I pushed him in the swing and I feel myself like a grandfather !
He took me by the hand between the narrow streets in Compostela, from Obradoiro Square to the restaurant where others were waiting for their last meal together at Bar Tita.He looked from there.Never if he was lost on me and now I was his prisoner in my heart.
But sun short-lived and he returned to his home and me as well.
From their land to his father send a email:
-"Clemens is back to school, but he think he will long remember to our trip and you Mário.If you visit Germany, please contact me".

Good Heavens ! me too !

Sem comentários: